Happiness is Not a Fish that You Can Catch

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Diving In....

O.K, so here it is - my very first post/blogging attempt! In recent months I've been somewhat surprised at this whole "world of blogging" thing; I feel like nearly everyone has their own blogging space, yet no one advertises where it can be found. It seems that everyone with a blog knows where to find all other blogs be it of friends, family, or complete strangers, yet an outsider is totally oblivious to the fact that his or her friends are submitting to/reading online journals. It almost resembles a cult unspoken of. Like the early days of Trekkies. Or those who still worship David Hasselhoff (although, I hear he's been making quite a spash in Germany in recent months). In any case, I've decide to give it shot. Let myself freely type whatever comes to mind, and subsequently open up to the infinite universe that is the world wide web. Diving in, in 3...2...1...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home